Pet loss is a heart-wrenching experience for all pet owners. By sending a pet sympathy card, you can confirm the pet in a sensitive and timely loss. Pet sympathy cards can be a brief hand written note having the condolences to your friend for his pet loss to show how much you care. It is a kind gesture of care and sympathy towards your loved ones.
Learn how to make a customized pet sympathy card here:
A pet sympathy card includes a meaningful text that can console your friend in a good manner while he is deeply saddened by the loss of his companion. The loss of a pet as we all know is a devastating act of nature and one needs much time and care to get over and accept the unbearable fact that their pet is no more. So, in this scenario being faithful and caring towards your friend your choice of words should be good, your words must satisfy and relax the hurt soul of your friend. You may also embed a picture of your friend with his pet whether it is a dog or cat so that he may keep it with him all his life in remembrance of the lost pet.
Here are some texts you can write to your friend in a sympathy card to be sent to them:
- It seems so sudden and cruel to know that you have lost your pet. You have all my sympathies with you. You may call me anytime if you need anything.
- I cannot even tell how I felt when I first heard about your dog. Do not depress yourself and have patience.
- Dogs no doubt are the wonderful and loyal creations of God. But sadly they cannot live forever with us. May his soul rest in peace.
- Your cat was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Maybe it was the time when God wanted his beautiful creation to be with him.
- Although your dog has passed away but I know his paws have left prints on your heart deeply.
- I am really sorry to hear about your loss. May God give you enough patience to get over the loss as soon as possible.
- Time is the best healer; you will soon cope with the loss and move on.
- (Pet’s name) is apparently gone but he was a treasure for all of us and treasured friends are never forgotten easily.
- Please accept my heartiest condolences on the loss of your pet.
- I know you loved your friend so much the way we love you. You have lost him (dog’s name) but still have us with you forever. You can call us anytime to give you a good company.
- If you feel sad about the loss I am just a call or message away. Just give me a ring I will be there for you.