Birds are a wonderful creation which needs the care and love just like the human kids. They need to eat variety of food and love to play with different kinds of toys. They look beautiful and innocent when they are playing with toys. There are various kinds of toys for birds like hanging toys, swinging toys, edible toys and a lot more. The presence of toys makes the environment happier and safer for the pet birds and they feel more natural, protective and smarter than before. Chewable toys and non chewable toys differ in composition and purpose for the birds. Chewable toys provide the bird different flavors and pleasant taste while they are playing with them whereas non-chewable toys do not provide them different activities but also help to enhance their physical and mental activities and keep them busier than before.
Different functions of toys:
- Apart from the composition the toys also differ in functions. Some toys are made for producing the noise which please the birds whereas other kinds of toys are just made to provide pleasure to the birds. Noise making toys sometime provide music, sometimes furious voices and many times they are musical and sing the voices of various type of birds which appear pleasant for the birds.
- Forging toys serve their purpose well and provide the forging activity to the birds which keep them busier in healthier activities and they learn the search, eating and importance of food items very well.
- Contact providing toys provide the sense of presence to the toys and they feel that they are not alone. They learn the sense of contact and importance of presence of other things with them with the help of these kinds of toys.
- Hiding behind the things and making themselves protective is the favorite game of the birds. So, large toys which are intentionally formed for the hiding of birds can help them hide themselves in protective ways.
- Apart from these types there are many other kinds of toys for birds like musical toys, exercise toys, foot toys, peeking toys and many others to make them please all the day long.
Care regarding toys for birds:
There should be care and precautions while buying the toys for birds because the composition, material and shape of the toys can be sometimes injurious for the birds. Therefore, check out the essential feature of toys before buying them. Sometimes, birds unintentionally swallow the toys which can cause them serious injuries. Therefore, keep an eye at the birds when they are playing with them. There should not be much more toys in a single small cage as the presence of multiple toys will make the empty space less for the birds and they will feel irritated. The toys should be changed after regular interval of times and the worn out and discolored toys must be changed. Colorful toys appear more attractive to the birds. Bring out the variety of toys for birds so that they can remain intact with them.