Thick and beautiful, the dense coats cover looks amazing on these little smarty dogs. The Pomeranian hair looks cute and beautiful when properly trimmed. A proper haircut of your puppy makes him look fluffy and very feisty. Here, we are going to let you know the exact technique for pomeranian haircut with all required equipment.
The items that are required to perform the haircut are:
- Pet shampoo and conditioner
- The Bow dryer to dry the hair and make a style
- Pin brush
- Nail clippers
- The grooming shears
- A small tooth brush and toothpaste
Here is a step by step process that tells you how you can perform Pomeranian puppy’s haircut at home.
- First of all, make your dog set in a sink. You can put a towel in the sink to avoid hair going into the sink and the dog will be comfortable too. Start putting some water slowly on the head of the puppy. Be careful not to put water in his ears and eyes.
- Apply shampoo on the head and scrub it gently. Rinse the shampoo. Now it’s the turn of the conditioner. Let it sit for about two minutes. Rinse it again.
- Dry the dos properly. Turn on the blow dryer. Make it at the lowest point. Blow the coat completely and make it dry.
- Brush the head of your dog properly with the pin brush while you are blow drying. This will give the volume and the puff like coat is formed.
- Now you can trim the long hair that is on the ears. By holding the tip of the ears, it will be easier to trim this hair. Trim the hairs that are at the mid of the ear that is parallel to the eye of your dog. Now make your angle of the scissors towards the inner corner of the eye of the dog and make a second cut from here.
- Brush hair in a forward direction. The extended hair should be snip that extends the circle. The Pomeranian haircuts styles must have a round look.
- Now comb the hair on chest in a forward motion and trim. Trim it in a way that it complements the length of the coat. Leave them little longer.
- Trim the hair that is between the hairs. This will keep the round shape overall.
- Lift the tail of the dog up and trim the base. Twist it with the help of your fingers. This Pomeranian haircut is known for long and fluffy twisted tails.
- Clean the hairs that are around to make the place and dog clear. Also, clip the nails of the dog with the help of dog nail clipper.
- Brush the teeth of your dog once a week with the help of toothbrush and tooth paste. The Pomeranians are open for dental issues. That is why to avoid any kind of dental issue brush them on a regular basis.
While trimming the hairs of your Pomeranian puppy, make sure that all the hairs are trimmed in an equal shape so that they can match the face of your cute breed.